NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY Many businesses are taking this quiet period to refurbish, update technology and pivot with new goods and services. This may mean you need new equipment and now is a good time to buy. Why BEFORE June 30? Seriously good deals on offer for vehicles and equipment Instant Asset Write
To our amazing Ecolease community In the past couple of weeks we have been asked by a number of clients about the Government Guaranteed Small Business loans to help business with cashflow during this crisis (known as the SME Guarantee Scheme) . In this COVID Bulletin we set out to explain how the government guaranteed
https://ecolease.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/7ec98f07-7bc5-447e-ac88-ae017b3f352b.mov#t=1 Hello out there to our Ecolease community, It has been a bizarre and stressful couple of weeks for many of us, as we grapple with the impact of COVID19 on our businesses and work places. Things are changing daily, and this has been the first chance we have had to message you. Please view
1. Get your equipment delivered now and don’t pay until June! Deferred Repayments for Rental Facilities! If you were holding off purchasing that piece of equipment for your business, we may have found the right solution for you! Very much so, a lot of our day to day conversations have been focused around the current Covid-19 situation.
STAY STRONG AND MAKE THAT EQUIPMENT INVESTMENT If you were holding off purchasing that shiny new toy for your business, Scomo has just given you a reason to stick with the plan! The federal budget announced today a stimulus package to support small business investment. *Increase the Instant Asset Write Off to $150k untill June 2020
1. Need new kit? Here’s a strategy to offsetting the loan cost through installing energy saving technology! If you haven’t already installed or thought about Solar to reduce your energy bill costs, you really should. In many cases the smaller energy bill plus the cost of financing the energy saving technology is less than the
1. The Four C’s of Credit INTRODUCING THE FOUR C’S Ever wondered why the banks and finance companies ask for the things they do when assessing your finance application? At Ecolease, we live and breathe small business finance. Our role is to pull together your finance application, like joining the pieces of a puzzle, and
1. What difference does Ten Years make? A BIG ONE! Ecolease has just turned ten and what a ten years it has been. Unbelievably, we started right at the time of the GFC which, logic would dictate, would not be the ideal time to start a business, especially in the area of finance. However, Ecolease
1. It’s TAX time…no need to stress The end of the financial year is just around the corner. The end of the financial year is just around the corner so now’s a good time to ensure you have everything in place to lodge and maximise your tax benefits for the year ending June 30th 2019.
1. Everybody likes a ‘freebie’, here’s yours! Instant Asset Write-Off, compliments the Government. It’s official. The Government in its Budget proposed an increase and extension to the Instant Asset Write-Off scheme to assets valued up to a threshold of $30,000, and increased the threshold of company eligibility to a turnover of up to $50M p.a.